The Trust will need to know the identity of the person who will act on behalf of the deceased.¬† Please submit to the Trust or Trust Online the Injured Party’s death certificate, the name of the Personal Representative, and the necessary documentation evidencing¬†the Personal Representative’s authority to pursue the claim with the Trust.

Posted in: Other Claim Related Questions